Executives in today’s business environment have limited time available to research and absorb information. In order to optimize their time, executive summaries are becoming increasingly important. They allow readers to speed read a report and gain the focus and insight needed.
Your executive summary should:
· Cover the main points
· Provide a conclusion and/or make recommendations
Prepare an executive summary presentation of your final project. It should summarize the final project so it can be presented to the board of a particular company. Use this guide to writing an effective executive summary as a resource to prepare your content and message for your presentation. The presentation should contain about 7–10 slides with either audio (voice over) or detailed speaker notes.
Consider and apply the following principles of an effective presentation:
· You may utilize a product such as Microsoft’s PowerPoint, Prezi, or Google Slides to create your presentations.
· There are various template designs that you can find on the internet for your presentation. However, first consider your presentation from the audience’s perspective prior to selecting a specific style. Distracting backgrounds, large blocks of text, all uppercase fonts, elaborate font styles, grammatical errors, and misspellings are distracting. Be consistent with the style of text, bullets, and sub-points in order to support a powerful presentation that allows your content to be the focus.
· Each slide should include your key point(s). Do not place large blocks of text on the visual. Your presentation is not a means of presenting a short paper. In an actual presentation you would not read from your slides but use them as prompts.
· Any notes or narration you would use in delivering this presentation to a group should be listed in the notes section of the slide.
· References should be listed at the bottom of the slide in slightly smaller text.
· Use clip art, AutoShapes, pictures, charts, tables, and diagrams to enhance but not overwhelm your content.
· Be mindful of the intended audience and seek to assess the presentation’s effectiveness by gauging audience comprehension (when possible). The following links offer helpful tips and examples for developing presentations
: The following links offer helpful tips and examples for developing presentations: · Making PowerPoint Slides · Really Bad PowerPoint (and How to Avoid It)
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more