The first and most important database-related decisions are whether to use a database at all and, if so, which database management system to use and why. Today there are dozens of database management systems available; however, some are better suited to specific business environments and applications than others.
For this assignment, you will analyze a business scenario, compare the pros and cons of different database models and products, and recommend a specific product to meet the needs of the business scenario. You will provide the rationale for your recommendation in terms of the suitability and business benefit.
Download and read the Brewster Business Scenario document. * Scenario is attached. You must use it.
Write a 2-page high-level, non-technical recommendation to present to the Brewster CEO.
In your recommendation:
· Analyze the company’s current system.
· Describe the problems and challenges associated with the current system.
· Explain the business benefit of moving from the current system to a single, shared database.
· Compare and contrast at least four different database models, including the relational database model, in the context of the company’s business environment.
· Suggest a specific RDBMS solution you believe would be most appropriate for the company.
· List the benefits the company could expect to gain from implementing the recommended RDBMS.
Cite at least two references.
Format citations using APA format.
Absolutely no plagiarism.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more