BOOK: Essential of Nursing Law and Ethics
by Susan J. Westrick and Katherine Dempski
Chapter 37 to 39
· Choose only 1 Topic to write about:
ü Americans with Disability Acts
ü Employees with AIDS/HIV infections and Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogen
ü Impaired Nurses
Please answer ONE of the following Discussion Questions.
Please be certain to include the number of the DQ being answered and provide a well-developed and complete answer to receive credit.
· DQ-1 How does the ADA affect nurse’s as employees?
· DQ-2 Should an HIV+ nurse or healthcare worker reveal to their employee their status? Please explain.
· DQ-3 What is an impaired nurse? What would you do if you encounter an impaired nurse while on-duty?
1. Write a summary (700 words minimum) about the topic answering the question.
2. You must write two replies to 2 class peers in different paper that the assignment # 1 (250-300words ) sustained with the proper references and make sure that the references that you use in your assignment are properly quoted in it.
1. The assignment in an APA format word document, Time New Roman 12 font
2. It will be checked by Turnitin to verify originality.
3. The references used in the assignment must be quoted in the assignment. If it is not in quoted it will be considered plagiarism.
4. A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook must be used and one of them must be from a gerontological nursing magazine.
If you have any questions you can contact me via email.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more