Using Week 7 Module’s assigned reading as a guide, apply each of the steps to a public health policy you would like to propose.
You may use topics you already addressed in previous assignments in this course and build on that work or you may select a new topic for the final paper.
* Comment on the health equity issues in each step.
1,800 to 2,000 words. Use APA Citation Style. Minimum of 12 cited references.
At a minimum, include the following steps (include as headings):
1. Problem Identification – What is the measurable health status problem, e.g. lung cancer, heart disease, motor vehicle injuries
2. Policy Analysis – Describe a specific bill you would propose; in a specific jurisdiction; specific provisions of the bill; evidence that the bill will be effective
3. Stakeholder Engagement and Education – Describe the specific stakeholders (by job title); how you will involve them in the process; sample communication pieces
4. Strategy and Policy Development – how will you involve the community and legislators or officials?
5. Policy Enactment and Evaluation – What entities will implement your policy and how will they implement it? What will you measure to determine success? Where will you find the data to measure?
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more