we will start the CARIT site with three static HTML pages and a CSS file. Create a dedicated folder for this project. This folder should contain all related files in this project. The future milestones are cumulative and built directly on top of your prior work.
1. A home page named “index.html”, which include these contents at least:
· Description of the center. You may reference the example sites.
· Latest news: use list tags; make up some news items.
· Use <p>, <br />, and heading tags properly.
· Other contents you may wish to design: banner, front image, etc.
2. About us (faculty) page
· Present at least three faculty members with their information like image, positions, research interests, and contact information. Put a link on each name which links to his/her personal website. You may refer to faculty information here: http://ccse.kennesaw.edu/it/faculty-staff.php or their websites here http://facultyweb.kennesaw.edu
3. A third page which you can decide what content to be put on. Use the reference sites as examples. For example: projects, resources, events, etc. You have to use the table tag at least once for some content.
4. For all three pages, display the following common contents:
· The name of the center (site title) in a big heading
· A logo with a link to “http://ccse.kennesaw.edu/it”
· A menu which consists of three text links, linking to three pages above respectively. Apply some hovering styles.
· These common contents should display the same in all pages.
1. All pages should have the same style and layout.
2. Create your own page style. Use a simple style, neat, clean; not too colorful and flashy.
3. Apply some nice styles to HTML elements like paragraphs, images, lists.
4. All links should have some color other than the default color.
5. The menu item links style should be different from other links. Create a hover effect for menu items so their styles change when the mouse cursor is on them.
6. Please do not use any third party style frameworks or packages.
File/code organization requirements
1. Use one style sheet file (.css) for all three pages. Use class selectors wisely.
2. Organize page content sections (header, content, footer, etc.) in a number of <div> tags. This should be consistent on all pages.
3. It’s recommended to put all image files in an “img” subdirectory.
4. You should not use any wizard to generate HTML/CSS, nor should you copy and paste the HTML from other source without cleaning it.
5. All pages should work on your hosted site.
Maintain a live working website for the project on your hosted site. Submit the URL (directly put in the Comments textbox).
A milestone report in PDF, including:
Proper cover page
Overview: brief summary of your work, including how requirements are satisfied.
The URL to your live project (milestone #1).
Web page screenshots with explanations. Take a screenshot of each webpage displayed in the browser. Clearly label and describe all screenshots. All screens must be clear, original, and show the complete browser window (only the top part of the page if the page is too long). No graphic editing or cropping is allowed.
References (styles, images, etc.)
Compress all source code files into a .zip file. Do not zip the report.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more