Help write Essay on the following
In the twenty-first century, if women are ever going to obtain true equality in the workplace, wouldn’t it be more ethical to declassify “Sex” as a protected class and allow women to compete toe-to-toe with their male counterparts so that those that can “handle the heat can stay in the kitchen” and those that cannot would be forced to get out? Wouldn’t this make for a stronger more competitive workforce?
Please be sure to include in your analyses:
1. Moral Imagination
2. The Kew Garden Principles
3. At least two Ethical Theories (hint: John Rawls’ Justice theory would be a good choice for one theory)
4. Kohlberg’s Moral Development Model
5. Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Model
6. The relevant Law (especially federal law regarding illegal workplace discrimination)
7. Moral Courage
8. A specifically identified, defined and cited CSR Model
9. Any other applicable course concepts from previous or current assigned reading or research. Should be in APA format must use Boatright, J. and Smith, J. D. (2017). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. (8 ed.). Pearson as one of your source and reference. I have attached a sample format to follow . Reiterating use Boatright, J. and Smith, J. D. (2017). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. (8 ed.). Pearson as one of your references. Please cite even if it is a definition. helpful hint from the instructor are attach. Some hints do not apply to this paper. Must use Boatright, J. and Smith, J. D. (2017). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. (8 ed.). as reference for concepts 3,4, and 6.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more