Yasmine is a three-year-old girl who was diagnosed with autism at the age of two. She has never had functional language and exhibits frequent tantrums in the form of screaming, dropping to the ground, and kicking her feet. Yasmine recently began attending an ABA center and is your new client. Yasmine’s parents want her therapist to focus on teaching her to label items and identify her letters and numbers.
In this assignment, write a paper responding to Yasmine’s parents and include the following:
– Analyze the importance of teaching manding skills to Yasmine first.
– What are the benefits of teaching mands?
– How can teaching mands lead to developing skills in other areas of development?
– Explain the relationship between manding and challenging behaviors.
Be sure to provide your responses in a way that is respectful and supportive to Yasmine’s parents.
Assignment should meet the following requirements:
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: 2 scholarly or professional resources.
· Length: 3 double-spaced pages of content, in addition to the title page and references page.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point./
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more