Sunny Delight

They first released an advert that was a national phenomenon and it sold lots of bottles. Sunny D claimed it tasted as good as Coke but also a healthy alternative that would clench the thirst of children. The advert was so powerful that it became the nation’s 3rd bestselling drink in 3 months of being released and in 1 999; it sold 200 million bottles in the year, leading to large supermarkets doubling and tripling their orders.
The reason it was so good was because it claimed it was fresh and fresh means healthy so parents anted to buy them for their kids because they wanted drinks to be healthy and good for their kids and that is what it seemed. However, people started reading the labels and telling other people to read the label which lead to lots Of people finding bad things about Sunny Delight. People started finding out that Sunny D had only 5% juice and the other 95% was things like water, food coloring and other dodgy things. There was also a high amount of sugar which parents didn’t want. After finding this out, parents started buying alternatives.
One day a 4 year old girl from Wales who drank a litter and a half f Sunny D a day woke up one day and found her skin had turned orange and got sent to hospital. By the time 2001 came around, their sales have halved and they went from 3rd in the UK to 42nd in the space of 3 years. Sales have never recovered from it. If Sunny Delight were to release another advert, they would need to change their company to become healthier; they also need to not put as much sugar in each bottle. They need to be patient, to slowly get their customers trust back again. Their adverts should be truthful and not claim to be something they’re not.

Order a unique copy of this paper
(550 words)

Approximate price: $22

Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.

Money-back guarantee

Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.

Read more

Free-revision policy

We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.

Read more

Privacy policy

All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

Ordering and sending money to us is an indication that you are purchasing our products and services. To have business talks laid out in the official language, you can check on our terms and conditions and get more information about this.

Read more

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Urgency
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: LEMONADEPlace Order