INDIVIDUAL PROJECT 8
Topic: Serving Others and the Community – Part 2
Benchmark – Servant Leadership Analysis
Analyze your volunteer experience by writing a 1,000-1,250 word reflection focused on your volunteer experience. Examine how volunteering enabled you to practice the principles of servant leadership. Reference and address the following in the paper.
1. Summarize your servant leadership volunteer opportunity by sharing the who, what, when, where, why, and how of the experience.
2. Which of Greenleaf’s principles of servant leadership did you implement and learn the most about through completing the servant leadership experience? Provide examples in your discussion.
3. Both Greenleaf and the biblical passages referenced in the various Topic Materials focus on the idea that power comes from giving it away and that taking the role of a servant can make one a leader. Discuss whether or not your servant leadership volunteer opportunity helped you to find yourself as a leader in this way. Provide supporting examples.
4. Use examples from your servant leadership volunteer opportunity to discuss the idea that serving others as a leader might influence change or produce a positive impact for the greater good.
5. Think about your personal leadership skills and style and discuss what your learned about yourself as a servant leader from completing the volunteer opportunity.
6. Looking forward, how will you use what you have learned about the principles of servant leadership in your workplace, organizations with which you are involved, and in your personal life?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
1. Drew Dudley “Everyday Leadership” – TED Talks
View “Drew Dudley ‘Everyday Leadership’ – TED Talks,” located on the YouTube website (2013).
2. Servant Leadership – Joe Schmitt
View “Servant Leadership – Joe Schmitt” located on the YouTube website (2014).
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more