The following essential questions that I have posted are critical to help you explore and understand the assigned readings in W Ch.6 and 7 during Week 6. These questions are intended to drive and stimulate the discussion and move your understanding beyond the plain sense of the text. Reading my PPT and watching the posted videos will guide you to answer these questions.
Please select only one question out of these posted essential questions in these two chapters, answer them and post your responses in the Week 5 discussion forum (50 words for each question minimum). Please write your answers in your own words!! Please note:
· Be coherent;
· Be posted in the time allotted;
· Be respectful;
· Be scholarly
The following questions are based on W Ch.6:
· After looking over the principles and subprinciples of VanPatten’s Model of Input Processing, give an example of how these principles or subprinciples have been demonstrated in your classroom.
· Explain some of the structured input activities that you use/or you would like to use in your classroom, based on the information in the text and your classroom experience, what is your rationale for using a certain activity?
The following questions are based on W Ch.7:
· What are the grammar consciousness raising tasks? Do you support the implementation of these tasks to teach grammar in your class?Why or why not?
· How are GCR Tasks carried out? A specific example is encouraged to be provided here. Do you think this is beneficial for learners?
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more