1. The minutes of the November 17 project meeting were recorded by technician Jean Melnyk.
2. It was recommended by the quality control inspector that production lots 185 and 224 be reworked.
3. Yesterday’s power failure was caused by a lightning strike at Westbourne power station.
4. The fractured rotor arm was repaired by Roger Cormier.
5. The Amaze software was shipped by express post on Thursday, July 12, but was not received by the customer until Tuesday, July 17.
6. Although Whistler Mountain’s Olympic Station was obscured by fog for 24 hours, work by the crew repairing the chairlift continued throughout the night.
7. Safety boots and hardhats are to be worn by all technicians working within 100 yards of the construction site.
8. The permafrost north of Lac la Biche has been damaged irreparably by SUVs driven by oil prospectors.
9. Due to poor visibility and drifting snow caused by a blizzard on January 15, the highway to Montrose International Airport was closed by the State Police from 4 p.m. to 9 a.m. the following day.
10. As a result of the high sound levels recorded by Murray Walsh, it was decided by management that the machine shop should be operated on a reduced scale until sound-reduction measures could be implemented.
11. When toxicity levels in No. 3 tank were measured by Fran Wheeler, it was evident from her report that the requirements of specification DZ0286 had been exceeded by 18%.
12. It was stipulated by the accounting department that all requests for international travel must first be approved by the manager of administration, and then all arrangements for international travel are to be made by Columbia Travel at 3030 Windmark Drive.
13. The opportunity to prepare a proposal for installation and maintenance of the ISDN network for Regent Courier Systems was missed because their Request for Proposal was sent to our old address. It was forwarded by the post office too late for us to meet the submission deadline.
14. When the 4Tell software was evaluated, it was discovered by Sheila Fieldstone that the program was only 80% compatible with the operating system used by the company for its mainframe computer.
15. In a memo dated February 10 from Luis Cruz, Fern Wilshareen was asked to recommend an engineering technologist from her department to attend the Engineering Technology Symposium in Chicago on April 3 and 4.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more