Week 2 Individual Project
Please be sure to review Chapter #2 and Chapter #3. After reviewing the content, please answer the following 5 questions. Please be sure to provide adequate support for your answer.
Please be sure to list at least 2 references in APA format.
Going outside the classroom and researching can enhance the learning.
1. Can you think of a situation in which identification numbers would be useful for prediction? (15 pts)
2. Give at least two advantages to working with data stored in text files instead of in a binary format (15 pts)
3. Identify at least two advantages and two disadvantages of using color to visually represent information. (15 pts)
4. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using sampling to reduce the number of data objects that need to be displayed. Would simple random sampling (without replacement) be a good approach to sampling? Why or why not? (15 pts)
5. Describe one advantage and one disadvantage of a stem and leaf plot with respect to a standard histogram. (15 pts)
Textbook : Introduction to Data Mining by Pang-Ning Tan,Michael Steinbach and Vipin Kumar
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more