Lab Assessment 2 – ISOL 631 – Operations Security
University of the Cumberlands
Dr. Charles DeSassure
1. Answer each question thoroughly.
2. Include your full name as a header.
3. Do not copy and paste information from the Internet, you will receive a zero for this assignment.
4. You may research information from the Internet and rewrite it in your own words (acceptable).
5. Do not copy another student work. The University of the Cumberlands has a strict policy relating to cheating. Think before you act!
6. Provide your answers as outlined below. Each answer should be on a separate page.
7. Assessment: 25 pts per question. Please research and explain your answers. Do not type one or two sentences and expect to receive full credit. And please do not include meaningless words.
8. After you have answered each question, submit in MS Word document format.
In this lab, you identified human nature and behaviors in hierarchical and flat organizations, you found ways to ensure employees overcome apathy related to security awareness, you identified how security policies shape organizational behaviors and culture, you compared hierarchical and flat organizational structures, and you created an organizational policy implementation plan for a combined organizational structure.
1. What are the differences between flat and hierarchical organizations?
2. What is difficult about policy implementation in a flat organization?
3. What is difficult about policy implementation in a hierarchical organization?
4. How do you overcome employee apathy toward policy compliance?
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more