-Need it by Friday at 10 pm in Pacific Time Zone.
Please listen to the following radio program, review the text, and respond to the questions below:
Your initial post should be a minimum of 8 lines in length and be written in sentences (rather than just listing the letter, or a short phrase).
1. What is affirmative action? When was it created?
2. According to the radio program, which of the following years was NOT one mentioned in which the Supreme Court addressed affirmative action in a college admissions program?
3. According to the video, which of the following affirmative action criteria was NOT previously established by the Court?
a) There were no quotas
b) Each applicant was considered separately
c) The program was adopted by schools with a historical lack of racial or gender diversity
d) The program was time limited
e) Race was not the predominant factor
4. What was the position of the US Solicitor General in the case (which side was it on and what argument did it make)?
5. Part 1. Succinctly frame the debate between pro-affirmative action and anti-affirmative action advocates.
Part 2. Which argument do you find most compelling and why?
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more