Hello, Please just look over this right now and let me know how you feel about this before you start.
Choose one disease management program to develop.
Part 1: Project Paper Content
1. Provide a brief background and rationale for the need of the program with supporting literature.
2. Describe the target patient population for the program (e.g. age group(s), socioeconomic status, education level, ethnicity/race).
3. Describe the geographic region (rural or urban) and physical setting of the program (e.g. hospital, outpatient, clinic, community, school).
4. List 2-3 goals for your program and 2-3 objectives for each goal addressing the cognitive, psychomotor, and affective domains using the SMART model.
5. Describe the methods you will use to assess learning needs. What elements will you consider most important in your target population’s when determining their readiness to learn?
6. Explain which learning theories/principles do you believe are most appropriate in developing the learning experiences in your target population. Provide evidence to support your recommendation.
7. Explain which behavior models/theories will present the most influence in your target population. How do health literacy and social determinants of health play a role in health behaviors in your target population? Provide evidence to support your recommendation.
8. What teaching strategies will you incorporate into your program to facilitate patient learning? Provide evidence to support your recommendation.
9. Develop an evaluation plan for your program. Focus on the same goal and objectives you used in the teaching plan.
Explain the importance of conducting an evaluation for your program goal.
Who are your stakeholders?
What type(s) of evaluation will you conduct?
Describe the type of data you will need to collect. What methods will you use to collect the data?
How will the results be used? How will the results be communicated? Who will need to receive the results? What evidence will you be able to provide to support the cost effectiveness of your program?
The body of the paper should be approximately 6-8 pages, double-spaced, 12-point font size, Times New Roman font type (not including cover page, abstract, references, and appendices). You can construct your paper in Google Docs but it must be uploaded in the assignment section as a MS Word document.
1. Cover page – name, project title, course title, date
2. Abstract (100-150 words)
4. References (minimum of 5 references including a minimum of 2 peer-reviewed journal articles)
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more