Best Practices in Project Management
In this project management course, you have learned about the 10 project management knowledge areas and the five project management process groups as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI). In the final module of this course, you were introduced to best practice project management.
Write an essay describing 10 project management best practices, one for each knowledge area. Among the 10 best practices:
· At least five should be from your wider research, outside of the textbook.
· At least five should be related to best practices that facilitate, support, or improve teamwork.
For each best practice, determine the process group to which the best practice belongs and elaborate on its use.
The existence of best practices does not guarantee their use, as you can understand from the conference paper titled “The Non-adoption of Best/Accepted/Promising Practices in Projects (Links to an external site.)”. Include a section in your essay with recommendations for improving the adoption of project management best practices in an organization.
1. Your submitted work will be checked for originality via Turnitin. If you received a Turnitin similarity index of 20% or higher for your work (excluding references) after the due date, this will result in a redo and resubmit decision, with a grade penalty applied. Students can resubmit prior to the due date to improve their work. Using the Turnitin submission box below is required.
Length and Formatting Requirements
Adopt the following presentation style unless a template is provided for your work:
· Compose your work using Microsoft Word.
· The essay must be at least 900 words (about 3 pages) long.
· Use 12-point Times New Roman font and double-spacing.
· Justify the right margins.
· Organize your writing in sections with section headings.
· Format section headings using Microsoft Word’s “Heading” functions.
· Support the write-up with at least five additional sources as references.
· Insert cover page and reference pages(s).
· Cite and list references in correct APA style.
· Check your work to correct any spelling or grammatical errors.
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more