Assignment II. Article Review. Research Methods (15%)
In this assignment you will review one of the articles posted on the Blackboard (in CONTENT folder), applying knowledge that you gained in your research methods class.
1. If your last name starts with A – K choose either Democratization or Evaluation article. If your last name starts with L – Z choose either Individualism or Mothers article. The articles are posted in the CONTENT folder.
2. Read selected article carefully.
3. You are asked to provide a 1-page summary of the article that includes the following:
a. Research problem
b. Research question or hypothesis
c. Research design (qualitative, quantitative or mixed methods) and type of research design (e.g., case study, ethnography, experiment etc.)
d. Sample (size and type), and how it was selected
e. Main results
f. Significance of research
4. Turn in 1-page with a-f (point 3). You don’t have to write an essay but you can address each point separately. On the top write selected article in the APA.
5. If you don’t remember some of the research methods’ concepts, you can use any of the research methods textbooks.
Due on 06/17 via Turnitin.com.
TURNITIN is the plagiarism detection software.
My last name is S.
This is the article.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more