1. Explain each health-related factor of physical fitness (cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition)
2. Give at least three (3) examples of specific exercises to improve each factor.
Please separate each factor into a new paragraph.
3. List and define the Skill-related of fitness (i.e. Balance, agility, power, etc…).
4. List 15 specific physical benefits of exercise (i.e. lower resting heart rate and blood pressure, etc…).
5. Explain the difference between heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
6. What are the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat stroke. 7.
Explain the difference between aerobic and anaerobic AND give three (3) examples of exercises that are aerobic as well as three examples of exercises that are anaerobic.
8. Explain how you could gage the proper intensity for your workout (i.e. Training heart rate, etc…). What is your personal training heart rate range and explain how you determined that range?
9. Explain the difference between systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
10. Explain the following methods of determining body composition: bioelectrical impedance , hydrostatic weighing, skinfold measurements, and Body Mass Indexing (BMI).
5 years ago
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more