First outline of paper. The structure of the paper(not a part of the 750-900 words).
• Explain how Cedar Falls follows the Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB) Statement No. 34. Create a brief outline that showcases the flow.
• Read the management discussion and analysis (MD&A) section on page 18 and describe 2 or more significant areas that were addressed by management.
• From the notes of the financial statements starting on page 46, describe which accounting policies are being utilized by the city.
• What did you discover in the statistical section?
o How is the city doing?
o Provide an analysis.
o Examine the funds listed under the budget on page 37 and discuss how they are being utilized by Cedar Falls. Include some examples of items that would be included in these funds and any restrictions that might apply.
o By looking at the budget starting on page 81, choose 2 different funds and discuss how they are being utilized by Cedar Falls. Include some examples of items that would be included in these funds and any restrictions that might apply.
• Define and give examples of the infrastructure assets that are held by Cedar Falls.
• Describe the circumstances, and provide the journal entries for the 2 entries that are going in to the general fund.
o For example, 1 entry goes into the debt service fund and 1 goes into the capital projects fund.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more