It is 4 FULL pages, double-spaced, 1inch margins, close-reading of “Harriet Jacobs, Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl” in pages 910-931 in The Norton Anthology American Literature 9th Edition 1820-1865 and examine how it reveals the work’s larger thematic concerns. The purpose is to show detail-oriented, evidence-based analysis that does more than merely summarize the events occurring on the page. You might
consider and include information garnered from the textbook’s author biographies, or your own research. Most importantly, you should quote the texts you’re writing about and offer thorough analysis in your own words. In addition, you should mention which page and what line number have you been quote.
Essay should do the following:
· Introduce the text they’re discussing in a clear manner
· Provide detailed analysis of a specific scene or stanza and explain how
it relates to the larger themes or messages of the text in question
· Avoid too much summary; assume that your audience has knowledge of the
text in question, and instead focus on analyzing the scene
· Cite specific descriptions and lines of dialogue from the text Guidelines
· Essay should be double-spaced throughout, with 1 inch margins (NOTE: the Microsoft Word default is 1.25 inches. You will need to change this).
· Your essay needs a title that relates to the subject matter (so, not “Essay 2” or “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.”)
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more