The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 11-pt Calibri (Body) font and 2.54 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings.
Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using IEEE referencing style.
Your submission must be your own work, and will be checked for originality using Turnitin originality checking system.
Choose one (1) scenario from the list given below, and carry out the following tasks:
1. Find your group mates who have selected the same scenario. Each group should not be more than three members, two are acceptable.
2. Identify required configurations for your chosen scenario, and perform the configurations using either virtually or physically installed OS to realise the scenario. Students can use Windows Server 2008 or any other higher version.
3. Prepare a detailed system documentation report (individually written, but screenshots can be same within the group) of the configurations using description of each step, and screenshots of your configurations. This report will serve as an important part of backup and disaster recovery documentation for the organisation given in your chosen scenario, and can be used for training new IT staff in the organisation.
4. This is due on Week-11 on moodle.
5. Use your configured system to demonstrate in group the implemented scenario during your week-12 lab. Individual understanding will be tested during the demo.
This report should contain the following:
1. Clear identification of what technology/features will need to be configured in order to realise your chosen scenario.
2. The important steps of how the scenario was implemented/configured with each technology/features that you have identified, along with labelled screenshots.
3. Students must configure the domain using either his/her own name, or a group member’s name.
4. Students must create a simple webpage (using header tag only) to display the student ID numbers of the group members, which shall be stored on and displayed from the created IIS (web server). Scenarios (Choose one only):
1: Local Area Network (LAN) to support Windows Server and Client Environment
TridentS is a software development company requiring the setting up of a LAN for their office located in Sydney.
They have four departments: Developers, Marketing, Operations, and Finance. All objects (e.g., users, computers, etc.) belonging to these departments need to be created within their respective OU for their own department. TridentS requires the following technologies to be implemented within their LAN:
1) Centralised user authentication
2) Print server for users
3) All computers should acquire the IP addresses from a DHCP Server
4) TridentS needs to host a website, thus a separate IIS server is required
5) The company wants to store all the files on a separate file server and only users with appropriate access will be able to access them (not every user should have access to the files). You can assume which users/groups will have access to these files, and state your assumption clearly.
WORD LIMIT : 2000
Reference style : IEEE FORMAT
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more