Based on the paper by Prusiner, please describe in one page or less how one of the techniques in the paper (HPLC, proteolysis, Edman degradation, amino acid analysis, SDS page or what not) was utilized to provide information on the nature of the scrapie agent.
The paper should include:
2) A title (“The use of xxx in the study of scrapie” by (your name) (or something like that).
3) The hypothesis of the paper (in your own words). “In order to support the notion/idea that scrapie is a protein” for instance. This is then followed by:
4) Specific reason for choosing the method by the authors (related to the hypothesis).
5) The method in detail, and what information can be gleaned.
6) What the technique that was utilized showed in the paper, data that was obtained, and how it contributed to the hypothesis. And finally…
7) Conclusion (this should be short and succinct) – please summarize the use of the technique in one or two sentences and how it helped understand the nature of the scrapie agent.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more