200 words each with one reference and include in-text citation.
1. Why is it important to measure return on investment of international assignments? Which indicators can be used?
2. Describe the main differences in the Going Rate and Balance Sheet Approaches to international compensation.
3. Why is it important for MNEs to understand the compensation practices of other countries?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of providing post-assignment guarantees of employment?
5. Compare the aim of global standardization of the HRM with the aim of realizing local responsiveness. How is the balance between those aims usually achieved?
6. How does a subsidiary’s role affect its ability to transfer ideas and work practices to other parts of the global network? What is the impact of the resources controlled by the respective affiliate?
7. What are three ways in which trade unions limit the strategic choices of MNEs?
8. What role does performance management play in a MNE?
9. Present and discuss some of the factors that make multinational performance management so problematic. What performance management systematic qualities can be designed to overcome these problems?
10. What is your view of international initiatives to criminalize foreign bribery?
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more