Only PPT and graph for it .
Do only PPT for it. please include graphs to explain the information well and I also need a PowerPoint with it
2. Graphs of customers behaviour and comparison between primary and secondary data
MR 1 (Honours) Business Studies
Fall semester 2018
Module Leader: Kim M. Adamsen
Description Written Assessment
Grading:of total mark
Deadline: Written Report due by Friday 19th October at 18.00 . If your paper is not handed in by the deadline in both paper format and electronically, you will be awarded a 0 marks.
• Written report in Word, one printed copy to hand in to the tutor and one electronic copy.
• The document must have a front page with:
o Your name
o The assignment number
o The name of the course
o The title of your paper
o The date
• The document should have page numbers on the bottom right hand corner of each page.
• The font used should be Calibri 11.
• The electronic files must:
o Be named as follows: SURNAME_Name_MR1_WA_DATE
o Be uploaded on “Remind”.
o Hard copy to Professor Kim M. Adamsen
• The document should have the following sections:
o Executive Summary
o Content Outline (Index)
o Body of content (elements outlined below)
Length: 1,500- 2,000 words
Select a company that you would like to create or work with.
Explain and analyse in relation to your company, with the use of models when necessary, the following elements:
• The company’s problem and the reason for why the company need to make a Marketing Research study
• What are the Marketing Research objectives? What information must be collected to solve the problem? And why? From whom will it be gathered? And how?
• What Marketing Research Methodology or Methodologies will you use? And why?
• Statement of deliverables, and why?
• What will the costs be?
• Timetable for research phases
You will be asked to make a presentation in class during November 2018, where you will be evaluated on both the report and the presentation of it, on the following parameters:
• Referencing & Research
• Design & Structure
• Research Objectives
• Research Methodology
• Each spelling mistake = -1 point in the marking
• Copying will not be tolerated (text nor images). You are expected to reference content that you use from other sources.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more