Answer the below questions-
Select a disease that affects one of the organ systems studied this week. Put the name of the disease in the subject line of your post. When choosing a disease, make sure that your selection is unique. Repetitive posts will earn minimal, if any credit. You can always comment on classmates’ post providing additional, in depth insight to fulfill weekly participation requirements.
In your post address following:
1. Name(s) of the disease and the system that is primarily affected by the chosen disease.
2. What category does the chosen disease belong to? (See Module 1)
3. Classify the disease based on its intensity and duration. (acute, chronic, latent).
4. Identify the homeostatic mechanism that has failed.
5. Select two signs (remember that sign is an objective characteristic of the disease) and describe what causes the presence of the selected signs.
6. Select two symptoms (symptom is the patient’s subjective perception of a change in normal body function) and describe what causes the presence of the selected symptoms.
7. What diagnostic tool (choose at least one) would help you in diagnosing this disease and how?
5 years ago
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more