Read the following articles and optional chapters and answer the following questions:
· Behind the Global Curve(HR People & Strategy, 5 page article, Dr. Mandi coauthored while on the faculty at Thunderbird; it repeats the overview material about the GMI, so you can skip over those parts)
· The global company’s challenge(McKinsey Quarterly, 5 pages)
· Leading in the 21st century(McKinsey Quarterly, 17 pages; 6 global leaders share their thoughts on challenges of global uncertainty; skim the article and read the parts you find interesting)
· Optional: GM Book Introduction
· Optional: GM Book GLOBAL Mindset
1. In the back of your GMI reports there is space for reflection. Complete the questions on your own individually.
Your Personal Observations
1. What is your assessment of the need for you to possess a global mindset? Now? Five years from now?
2. What are the consequences of your doing nothing to further develop your global mindset?
3. What are your areas of relative strength?
4. What are your areas of developmental opportunities?
5. What are your priorities over the next 6 to 12 months for further strengthening and leveraging your areas of strength?
Then, summarize your answers into 2 paragraphs.
2. How does this material help you, personally, enhance your global mindset capabilities and be a more effective leader and manager? Be specific by referring to the articles.
Post answers to all the questions proposed in the assignment by 2/13 5:30pm
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more