The purpose of this exercise is analyze employment conditions to determine related health outcomes. Use your checksheet, text and course material to analyze a workplace.
In 500-700 words, (2-3 pages) (spacing is up to you) research and analyze a worksite and the impact on short and long-term health and health outcomes. Referencing your employment checksheet, and assigned materials, respond to the following:
1. How does this worksite affect the health and well-being of employees?
2. What are the predicted health outcomes of this worksite? Include psychosocial aspects, working conditions, stress, commute and other relevant factors. (Do NOT use instructions as a checksheet! Study course materials, then respond with relevant analysis, evidence and examples!)
3. Apply one of the two main explanatory workplace models (discussed in text and slides), to describe the relationship between health and the place of work.
4. How does this worksite affect health habits, such as eating and physical activity? Commute time, active transportation, hours, shift work, compensation, workplace culture, social networks are just a few the workplace health influences. Discuss a couple of the most relevant to your specific work.
5. How do gender and/or educational attainment impact the opportunities, stress-level and working conditions in your worksite?
6. Using the results of this assessment and the class materials, identify three recommendations to improve the environment of this workplace or to improve health outcomes of those unemployed. Cite the evidence for these improvements, APA style.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more