1. 7 pages – 3 pages of summary, 3 pages of critical analysis, and 1/2 page conclusion.
2. 12 font
3.Times New Roman 12 point font
4. use subheadings to denote the sections of the paper. – subheadings: introduction, summary, critical analysis, and conclusion.
5. Use paragraphs that are divided by concept or idea. Each page should have a minimum of two paragraphs.
1. identify the authors purpose (why they wrote the book), method ( how they collected and analyzed data) and thesis ( the authors central argument).
2. introduce the actual name of the book and the author within the introduction.
3. also publisher and the year it was published. For example
(Cambridge University Press, 2004)
Summary (3 pages)
1. Break down parts of the books based on the author’s organization.
2. Summarize the parts of the book giving the author’s argument, data, and conclusions.
3. Use concise paragraphs.
4. Cite in text using page numbers after the period. For example (23)
5. The summary should contain the authors research question, the evidence she or he presents, and their findings.
1. Look at your summary and see the data and conclusions that your author has asserted.
2. Challenge the author’s assertion based on data that you have learned. Ask yourself the following questions before writing:
a. is what the author is saying true? why or why not?
b. is there alternative data that challenges the authors assertions? If so, what data?
3. Use information that you have lea
4. avoid i believe or i feel
5. stick to facts
6. critical analysis should refer back to book point by point.
conclusion (1/2 page)
1. give a brief and overarching view of the book’s summary and your own findings.
2. state whether the book was consistent with outside evidence.
Book for book report :
Englebert, Pierre, and Kevin C. Dunn, Inside African Politics, Boulder, CO: Cumbrian Press & Lynne Ripener, 2013
Side note: this is an african politics class. The paper should be on things from the perspective of economy along with politics impact.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more