Write a 3-4 page paper in APA format (not including the cover page and reference page) as an essay (do not use question and answer format. Must be APA and your paper must have 3 scholarly references. This means that you must locate peer-reviewed articles.
Instructions: Search the internet or in the library (news sections) for a current business joint venture between 2 international companies from different countries. You may locate an article of interest here: http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/financial-services-latest-news/joint-ventures-list/
For this assignment:
1. Describe the two companies that are forming the joint venture and the countries in which those companies are located.
2. Research and define some of the cultural differences between the countries and the companies.
3. Identify some of the challenges that the expatriate workers will face from both companies.
4. What challenges will be faced by the multi-cultural teams?
5. Using the lessons from the chapter, outline a training plan that the companies could use to enhance the outcomes of forming the joint venture.
6. Would you use executive coaches for the leaders and managers of the companies?
7. What advantages of cultural diversity may the leaders of the company employ in getting the joint venture off to the right start?
8. What are the different stages that companies may pass through as they develop internationally
Part 2 of the assignment:
Summarize one of the articles you located for the above assignment. Be sure that you provide the APA reference for the article you located. Your post may take the form of an annotate bibliography. You must write at least 50 words.
At Solution Essays, we are determined to deliver high-quality papers to our clients at a fair price. To ensure this happens effectively, we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees. This guarantees will ensure you enjoy using our website which is secure and easy to use.
Most companies do not offer a money-back guarantee but with Solution Essays, it’s either a quality paper or your money back. Our customers are assured of high-quality papers and thus there are very rare cases of refund requests due to quality concern.Read more
All our papers are written from scratch and according to your specific paper instructions. This minimizes any chance of plagiarism. The papers are also passed through a plagiarism-detecting software thus ruling out any chance of plagiarism.Read more
We offer free revisions in all orders delivered as long as there is no alteration in the initial order instruction. We will revise your paper until you are fully satisfied with the order delivered to you.Read more
All data on our website is stored as per international data protection rules. This ensures that any personal data you share with us is stored safely. We never share your personal data with third parties without your consent.Read more